Sunday, 29 June 2008

Yaji and Kita

Ok, I just watched Yaji and Kita, The Midnight Pilgrims. Its like this gay comedy, and its damn strange. One moment we see Edo men and women milling around, the next we see two weird guys going "HAHAHAHA" on a motorcycle on a runway, then the next a test on pills/drugs??? Its strange and the jokes are ridiculously stupid. But somehow its just DAMN FUNNY. ahahhahahha! Nagase Tomoya is just hilarious! Can't stop thinking of his weird skipping. Somehow I think Ty will like it. HAHA.




And they got stopped for exceeding the speed limit of 40km/h on the HIGHWAY. LOL what the hell! Anyway hope you did spot Sawatari-san from Gokusen dancing in the background. He's the one with the Elvis Presley hairdo and is alway making trouble for Yankumi, To better aid your memory, here's his picture.




Anyway, speaking of ty, she sent a weird sms ytd, "Bukit Timah tmr?" and I was like what?? Sent to the wrong person? It arrived out of the blue. And at the same time I was smsing mee meep and Nellyn on Monday's study session at mee meep's house which is at BUKIT TIMAH. I thought, "Waaa! How come ty can guess what im thinking now. So scary!!"

Hate myself again for not taking up Japanese earlier or as my 3rd lang. Should I hire a private tutor?? I see how private tuition is great from my own exp. But the money....I feel liek going to Japan for a year and just mug Japanese to reach JLPT 1. But the money again.....I'm always not doing what I want because of money, making myself miserable.

No comments: