Tuesday, 1 July 2008

iljimae the robin hood!

OMG. Youtube iljimae RIGHT NOW. Its freaking awesome. I just wanted to try this new drama uploaded on crunchyroll, and the first 10mins showed him robbing a rich man's house. So I decided to watch on. Then the next 2 episodes focused on his childhood, when he witnessed his father's death (he was framed and killed) and the whole story was very tear-jerking. Actually, I wanted to blog last night to complain, because after his childhood part, IT BECAME VERY DRAGGY. I wanted to kick his butt (ok, no offense to lee jun ki fans) and ASK HIM TO BE ILJIMAE ASAP because isn't that the title?? But I couldn't stop watching so I couldn't blog. I'm blogging now cuz I can't find ep 13 anywhere, even on the china websites. When china websites say they don't have it, there will not be any elsewhere as well. RAAAAHHH. Anyway, he has turned into Iljimae by now, and he went to train as he realised that his wits itself is insufficient.

No comments: