Sunday, 6 July 2008

Iroirona koto

Japanese study session at mee meep's
Yay finally a study session! But I was so tempted to show mm and nel yaji to kita and Iljimae. So exciting!! We had macaroni and salad but I think its not enough (Lunch is the fullest meal u noe.) Den mee meep told us of a show she watched the day before. Its kinda like Oliver Twist. Its called Bai Bai Xiao Xue. Apparently bai bai means byebye not white white (suddenly chi's cutesy byebye flashed into my mind. ok being random here.) Sounds like a touching story, will try it. (Think I saw it on crunchyroll). But mee meep tends to summarise at cetain points, quite lol. Anyway hope to have another japanese session again! Think I will sign up with Bunka. Hehe!

Tennis with ehjay mates!
Played tennis with aga, fitrah and yt! It was so overdue. but we met with some problems. First aga couldnt find her membership card. Thenwe decided to go to yt's country club instead. When the bus finally arrived, there wasnt enough seats for one more person! And the stupid driver dun allow us to stand, nor to share seat. wth! In the end aga and I cabbed there. Grrr. And the bus wait was so long as well. Can't stand such inconsiderate ppl. Rules are to be followed but some flexibility is expected as well right? The driver expected one of us to just go down. Mad la he. Can't stand the older generations. Somehow, it was exhausting. I dunno whether its the heat, the lack of sleep, or just tennis. And the stupid crow has to go "Ahhk! Ahhk! Ahhk!" when we did sth ridiculously wrong. Like from manga. When we went to aga's house, we tried playing her violin. Woots so fun! Feel like picking it up as well! Then we almost watched 2 girls 1 cup again cause Aga was intrigued by my post and Fitrah was so on. HAHA. Thankfully Starhub blocked that site. Anyway, I just realised that the laptop that she got free when she signed up with starhub is the model that I wanted!!!!!!!!!! Damn should have signed up then as well. On the other hand, its good I didn't cause it blocks some crunchyroll videos as well.

Super Junior Concert
Ok, I'm kind of regretting it now. I wanted to go because I wanted to go to a concert. But I have no idea how to sing their lyrics, (believe me, I've tried looking at the lyrics) and I'm gg with a group of ppl that I dunno except one. Im not gg to join them in their chase as well cause I wanted to ride an elephant etc. But when I checked the guides, it seemed that there were only temples! Like, quite boring. Then my father told me elephants are in Chang Mai. Daaamn...Im in Bangkok. So kinda rushing now, listening to their concert songs, memorising their damn-hard-to-even-pronounce-what-more-memorise songs. Hope everything will go smoothly. Hais. Anyway I got my mum to buy me a Canon camera! i think she thought I was gg to buy a damn exp one until I said its 300. 300 is for a580 and 340 for a590. Think I may just add in 40 more for a a590. Hais wanted to get a canon one long ago, even b4 my japan trip, but no cheek to ask. When my mum said that we alr have a camera I told her that it was a lousy one, although its I think 7 megapixel? Cuz the thing is that the brand matters the most. So I repeated the same sentence that I always tell her, "pa always get cheated because he dunno.." Ya he always get ripped off because he's such a computer + technology idiot. For me I got ripped off for this damn laptop.

Crazy speed at Macs??
Speaking of laptops, I brought my mum's 7 inch one out on Saturday, cause I had 6hrs to spend before gg to clementi cc for hairdressing. (P5 having NDP preview thats why). Omg Tudou.com loaded so fast at Causeway Point Macs! Something is seriously wrong with my connection. It slowed quite sometime ago, and now its really slow. Think my com is gg to die on me. ARGH!

No comments: