Wednesday, 23 July 2008

SPENDING

Woots! I bought many many stuff for JLPT Listening! It costs like 15, 20, 30, 30 respectively. (20% discount on top of it) Actually was supposed to mug today but was bored. So I decided to head down to that Taiwan bookstore in Bras Basah (Got to know them thru World Book Fair). That's when I bought all that stuff. I need those so much! When I tried the past year papers, I couldn't understand the Listening section at all! Heck I couldn't even find the question it was refering to!

Anyway, I found out that the difference between the 30 bucks and the 40 bucks (they look exactly the same) is probably because the more expensive one gives the CD!!! I got the casette tapes. Cause I didn't know the difference except that the price difference. (Thought they labelled it wrongly.)

My JLPT collection
JLPT 4
Minna no Nihongo Workbook 1
Abe sensei's green and red phrasebooks (sister's)
JLPT 4 Listening CD
Minna no Nihongo Listening CD
Everyday Listening in 50 days Ele 1

JLPT 3
Japanese for Busy People III (sister's)
Minna no Nihongo Workbook 2 (have 2 copies!)
JLPT 3 Practice Book
JLPT 3 Vocabulary Book
Everyday Listening in 50 days Ele 2
My sister's file (Haha.)

JLPT 2
Some bridging textbook between JLPT3 and JLPT2
Some stuff that I gave her for her bday. But it will be mine next year.
Her current textbook?

No comments: